- A total prohibition on all initiated aggression through force or fraud
- The absolute sanctity of self-ownership and the inability of a state to force non-consensual action at the individual level
- The supremacy of voluntary and volitional contract law to bind parties to action with zero implied consent to for more vague “social construct” legerdemain like the Constitution
- You own yourself.
- You have a right to defend yourself.
- It’s justified to defend yourself no matter who is aggressing against you
- It is time to defend yourself from an out of control government at some time BEFORE the cattle car door slams shut.
26 December, 2013 / 0 Comments