So I have come up with a list of dream research initiatives I would love to see answered. This is just the start and I would love to entertain others that I may have overlooked. I will start a thread on my forum for folks to add to. See: https://newsite.zerogov.com/forum/index.php?topic=1526.0 -BB
1. How many innocents and non-felons are maimed and killed by police every year? We are already aware of the phenomenally low fatality rate for cops on the job. How many of these victims are those who have allegedly violated the “officer safety” meme that literally gives all cops a license to kill?
2. How many government toll roads continue to charge fees and tolls for roads already paid and direct the funds to non-road spending?
3. If 95% of all stop signs in the US were made into yield signs or eliminated altogether, what would be the true impact on safety? Bonus question: How many times have you ever witnessed cops come to a full stop at a stop sign?
4. What is the true impact of speeding laws on safety and why is that most speeding tickets are given on highway arterials and most accidents occur in cities under 35 MPH?
5. Suppressors (devices that reduce or eliminate the noise a weapon makes) are highly regulated in the US yet have zero connection to crime according to FBI statistics. In both Europe and places like New Zealand, it is considered good firearms etiquette to employ a suppressor if you can to reduce the noise pollution and are relatively unregulated. Why are they so highly regulated in the US?
6. If the NRA and other gun organizations are so intent on protecting and expanding firearms freedoms, why don’t they seek to dismantle the 1934 National Firearms Act (NFA) and the 1968 Gun Control Act (GCA) and the 1984 McClure-Volkmer Act? The repeal of these three laws would greatly reduce the US government’s ability to prosecute its decades long War on Guns.
7. Is there a causative link between the 1934 NFA and the steep loss of American supremacy in weapons innovation for the both the private and military market?
8. What is the impact and ramifications of the price model of elective plastic surgery on reforming the health care system and getting the government out? Hint: all government health care programs and subsidies like that of the college/university system in the US cause terrific inflation in price and cost in addition to the irrational economic allocation that always attends central planning and Sovietized economic models.
9. How many American politicians from the local to Federal level have literally gotten away with crimes that unconnected taxpayers would have to serve time for?
10. How many terminally ill patients has the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) condemned to death with a bureaucratic prohibition on experimental drugs which are fast-tracked beyond the years (or decades) long process of ordinary over-regulation?
11. The US Department of Agriculture (USDA) has promoted a sugar- and carbohydrate-laden diet for decades that has literally condemned millions to obesity, disease and death yet not one bureaucrat or official has been held responsible. Why?
12. Since America’s founding, how often has the national government practiced pre-emptive aggression?
13. Is there a linkage between Woodrow Wilson’s American Protective League and the various snitch and informant programs initiated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS)?
14. The abolition of government involvement in education has obvious resonance with those who wish to have a free society. The US alone wastes almost one trillion dollars on the Sovietized government education system that produces illiterati in the millions. To truly measure the impact in fiscal terms in one particular sector, what is the total cost of the absolutely unnecessary use of the “Yellow Bus” system to shuttle the unfortunates to and from the reeducation facilities?
15. Does any transit system in America sponsored by the government pay for its usage through rider fees alone?
16. Can unions survive without the proxy use of government coercion?
17. How many private security and “mall cop” entities have been involved in the maiming and killing of civilians?
18. Is there a relationship between a rifle culture, mountainous terrain and military resistance to consistently repel or deny invasion?
19. What is the total body-count for extraterritorial wars conducted by either the US or the USSR during the twentieth century? Which nation is the leading planetary killer?
20. What country is not born of secession or divorce from a larger political entity? By what means, peaceful or violent?
21. In order to maintain law and order in the US, the local constabulary must be willing to escalate the most minor violations to death if compliance is not forthcoming. If a seatbelt violation occurs, the degree of non-compliance on the part of the citizen has historically led to instances of maiming and killing on the part of cops, is that just?
22. How severe is the under-reporting or absence of reporting of police brutality and violence against citizens in the US?
23. How has the US Constitution worked as a mechanism for a free society by creating one of the largest and most intrusive governments in the history of the world?
24. Why are most news organizations in the US guilty of a severe government supremacist bias both institutionally and at the individual journalist level?
25. Why is there no formal sanction or prosecution of prison rape in the US penal system from top to bottom?