News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

AFG`

Started by AFR1776, August 20, 2021, 11:50:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AFR1776

Its time like these I wish the blog was still active to hear Bill's take on the AFG situation
"The typical American of today has lost all love of liberty, that his forefathers had, and all their disgust of emotion and pride in self reliance. He is led no longer by Davy Crocketts', he is led by cheer leaders, press agents, word mongers, uplifters." - H. L. Mencken

Bill

ALCON,

Thanks for the kick in the pants, the forum will be more active effective 1 November 2021 because I may restart the blog on 1 December 2021.

Cordially,

Bill
Gun control is mind control.

"Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back."?

[attributed to]Heraclitus

buckeyebob

It'll be good for your soul to get on here with the field team . Things are getting rough . I been calling,emailing,writing all my worthless reps in congress and I think they are getting worried . Went into the nearest village for some smokes and gas yesterday . Stopped at a filling station and in less than two minutes three orcs and a EMT squad pull in . Orcs staring at me hard and they were all unstrapped . Been practicing my quick draw and I think I could have busted them all but the woman was with me and I didn't want to put her through that shit . Payed my bill and got back in the old jacked up Ford and went down the street to Krogers . The woman went in and I pretended to study my phone while observing the situation . She was in the store 11 minutes and I saw 6 cars that were marked . How many unmarked only God and Caesar know . Made the 7 mile trip home and seen nothing else . After parking a very noisy copter went over several times . Strangely the chopper had a target like rear rotor on it . The center was very clearly marked . Situational awareness and plenty of reloads for future excursions . The Buckeye has always been an orc infested police state since I can remember and I'm 70 years old. Back in my youth I grew up spending summers at the FOP camp on Lake Erie with Mom and Dad and the family . The cops were not perfect but they were one hell of a lot better material then . These clowns today are those who can't or don't want to compete in the workplace . Much easier to shoot a couple dogs or kids and get your paycheck . Welcome back ! Don't work yourself to death though . I almost did that before I retired but never the less was quite successful . And watch the news . If they get me cornered I guarantee you will hear about it .