Author Topic: Permanent Record  (Read 54 times)

Wyotana

• Huskarl
Permanent Record
« on: October 11, 2019, 08:10:48 PM »
Snowden's book. Probably not a lot that will surprise people here. But it's a good read. I recommend it.

"Once the ubiquity of collection was combined with the permanence of storage, all any government had to do was select a person or a group to scapegoat and go searching- as I'd gone searching through the agency's files-for evidence of a crime."

The criminal thinkers out there have been warned.

All the millions of mentally crippled little victims in publick skools are being very actively indoctrinated to believe that any moral dissent from the "proper" group ideology comprises the horrific crime of "bullying". Thus, espousing, non-violently, any contrary moral or political opinion is an act of real "violence". We all know what "violent" people deserve, don't we?

https://docs.google.com/document/d/18NhPyNV6_3PSml12vKe0KmWYO-L8IGyY-2nBlhPiIUQ/edit

https://thefederalist.com/2019/10/09/how-illinois-schools-teach-preschoolers-to-celebrate-transgenderism/?fbclid=IwAR24Jbxdji3n6Bn8m7GRCegwUScmVIRRnBmfveISBaulgoO2ksgr4Sor1iE

The writing is on the wall. The regime is so disgustingly wicked, logically absurd, and morally aberrant that it must surely collapse soon under the weight of its own rotten grandiosity.

But barring some divine intervention, which we surely do not deserve, there are some very tough times between now and then. We all like the amusing memes about one side having five gazillion bullets and the other side not knowing which bathroom to use. Cute. But don't forget that the other side has total and absolute control of the present financial system and near-total monopoly in media, education, and bureaucracy. That's not nothing.

Build what matters in the days that remain.
“A man is as free as he chooses to make himself, never an atom freer.”
― George MacDonald

Bill

• Founder, Publisher and Collapsitarian
  • Administrator
  • Aesir
  • Founder, Publisher and Collapsitarian
    • zerogov.com
Re: Permanent Record
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2019, 02:44:53 PM »
The writing is on the wall. The regime is so disgustingly wicked, logically absurd, and morally aberrant that it must surely collapse soon under the weight of its own rotten grandiosity.

Quote of the month...
Gun control is mind control.

“Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.”

― Heraclitus

Wyotana

• Huskarl
Re: Permanent Record
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2019, 09:23:01 PM »

Quote of the month...

Thank you, sir. That's a very generous complement coming from one of the finer craftsmen of quotable zingers the interwebby. I'm only trying to emulate the masters.

I can't reasonably conclude that there's any danger in this life of anyone paying me to think. On the contrary, I'm reasonably certain it costs me some business here in central Flagwavistan. Oh, well. Popularity makes cowards of the best of us.
“A man is as free as he chooses to make himself, never an atom freer.”
― George MacDonald