Author Topic: Boston T Party @ Libertopia 2018  (Read 71 times)

afederalrepublican1776

• Aesir
  • StarLord
Montani semper liberi

phaed

• StarLord
Re: Boston T Party @ Libertopia 2018
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2018, 07:57:22 pm »
great talk.

of course, the gubment does everything it can to support the emasculation of men, and the masculation of women via its legal system, and supporting the idea of the single mother as a legitimate family unit.  there's also a reason they put fluoride in the water, and it doesn't have jack shit to do with your teeth.
[3.205x10^(-11)]%'er

DiabolusDementis

• Brilliantly Foolish
  • StarLord
  • Every survival kit should include a sense of humor
    • Piss off......Jerk!
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2018, 06:57:46 pm »
also a reason they put fluoride in the water, and it doesn't have jack shit to do with your teeth.

Shhh.....Your intelligence is showing. You don't want to be put on a "list", do you?

*big booming voice*

phaed! Report immediately for re-education!

NON VI VIRTUTE VICI
Measure twice, cut once.
perita manus mens exculta
"Paper money eventually returns to its intrinsic value --- zero." Voltaire (1694-1778)
"Cryptocurrency eventually returns to its intrinsic value--- zero." Me
"In times of universal deceit, speaking the truth is a revolutionary act." - George Orwell
"I believe that all government is evil, and that trying to improve it is largely a waste of time." - H. L. Mencken
"How is it, that the government can tax future generations today, but it is not considered taxation without representation?" - me

phaed

• StarLord
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2018, 07:19:17 pm »
i'm sure we're all on several lists.  as for the water, i only drink that which has been through two filters that remove fluoride (amongst other things).  unfortunately, i didn't test my testosterone prior to starting that years ago, but i have tested it since and it's at normal levels.
[3.205x10^(-11)]%'er