Author Topic: Mass Murder on Planet Hoplophobe  (Read 256 times)

Bill

• Radningar
  • StarLord
  • Founder & Publisher of Zero Gov
    • Zero Gov
Mass Murder on Planet Hoplophobe
« on: November 14, 2017, 05:23:20 pm »
Remember, all governments oppose the private ownership of weapons, every one of them.

Required reading:

Let that number wash over you again, and consider it in the context of Hitler, Pol Pot, the Armenian Christian genocide at the hands of the Turkish Muslims, and the Christians in Mesopotamia, Egypt, Uganda (under Idi Amin), and throughout Africa (the later count of murdered Christians may not even be included in the estimate).

http://www.captainsjournal.com/2017/11/13/mass-shootings-in-gun-free-nations/
Gun control is mind control.

"So no more running, I aim to misbehave.? - Captain Malcolm Reynolds, Serenity, 2005

"And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling in terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand? [...] The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt!" - Alexander Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago (Chapter 1, "Arrest")

" Of every One-Hundred men, Ten shouldn't even be there,
Eighty are nothing but targets,
Nine are real fighters...
We are lucky to have them...They make the battle,
Ah, but the One, One of them is a Warrior...
and He will bring the others back."

- Heraclitus

Ragnaroks!

phaed

• Radningar
  • StarLord
Re: Mass Murder on Planet Hoplophobe
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2017, 12:14:51 am »
Ask yourself why these numbers are excluded in the statistics on mass shootings by the controllers?

because people have been indoctrinated to believe that folks with titles and uniforms are somehow special.
[3.205x10^(-11)]%'er

Dirk Williams

• Drang
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2017, 06:30:09 am »
Same old age argument in favor of gun removal.  Like any "good "? lie,but their are some truths incorporated, " the only way the lie can be deemed creditable" by those who support the gun grab. 

Don't talk to cops, don't buy into the bullshit! It's actually simple!

Not trying to be rude, I'm just tired of the flotsom spewing from these cheese dicks mouths. 

We're adults, we recognize the truth, from a lie, at least I hope we do.

I read the Captain a few times a week.  Seems like a switched on fellow.  I've agreed with a lot of what he sees, but we have gotten crossways on other issues.

Dirk

Bill

• Radningar
  • StarLord
    • Zero Gov
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2017, 03:56:58 pm »
Herschel at The Captains Journal now shares my absolute loathing of police power.

He knows that in the end, all coproaches will do what they're told in the contemporary landscape.

"So no more running, I aim to misbehave.? - Captain Malcolm Reynolds, Serenity, 2005

"And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling in terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand? [...] The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt!" - Alexander Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago (Chapter 1, "Arrest")

- Heraclitus

Ragnaroks!

Dirk Williams

• Drang
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2017, 09:14:09 pm »
If that means uphold the law, bingo!  It's how they make their cheese, not unlike a person in the military, or simlar service.  I happen to still believe that this nation needs some laws. Without them, our citizens would eventually shred each other, starting with those who are unable to protect themselves.  That's not to say that individuals shouldn't do the right things, for the right reasons.  Don't talk to the police, period!.

Which is perhaps one of the biggest questions I continue to ask myself, what's reasonable?  That seeming simple question/answer is a fast moving target.  I don't share the anarchy pitch, don't know that I ever will.  I'm here to learn, sometimes teach. 

I guess what I'm thinking is this. Does one need to be an anarchist, to be terrified of DC inc, I'm as concerned as everybody here.   I'm listening, I'm learning, and sometimes disagreeing.  That's the part called life. 

As for the coproachs, it is what it is, you, me, were never going to change it.  My simple but effective stradegy is to just don't go where they go, or do what they do.  Here it's actually pretty simple.  But we're on top of a mountain, with lots and lots of free range to chill in, away from town. 

Life is good here. 

Dirk

pelletfarmer

• StarLord
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2017, 05:26:23 am »
> I happen to still believe that this nation needs some laws. Without them, our citizens would eventually shred each other, starting with those who are unable to protect themselves.

Let's start simple.  Would you?

--------------------------------------------

Alright, we can go to step two.  Your family?  Most of your friends?  Your neighbors that you know?  Could you quantify it as a percentage, please?  Without laws, exactly (or roughly) how many of the people with whom you interact "would eventually shred each other, starting with those who are unable to protect themselves"?

Bill

• Radningar
  • StarLord
    • Zero Gov
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2017, 06:03:34 am »
> I happen to still believe that this nation needs some laws. Without them, our citizens would eventually shred each other, starting with those who are unable to protect themselves.

To an even finer point, Dirk, do you require the threat or actual use of violence by the state to keep you from harming your friends and family? It posits where the moral compass actually resides...

We expect to disagree here otherwise how interesting would dialogue be?

- Heraclitus

Ragnaroks!

Dirk Williams

• Drang
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2017, 06:54:19 am »
Good morning Bill, I'm not arguing that your wrong, or I'm right, their are many things which are much bigger then us or our views.  All I can hope to alter is MY, way, My views.  Many months ago when we first chatted about long range work, you said something to the effect that, you understood I disagreed with your direction. 

Not the case, I see about 85% of what your seeing.  I just finished your second book, and can't think of one thing I could argue., not that I would argue it.  Well done. 

Anybody with half a brain should be able to look into the crystal ball and see that things are just not right here in Our country. No, I'm here to find that one nugget that ties it all together for me, nobody else. 

While I'm learning, I'm also trying to,balance my prepping for the future, with living my life to the fullest.  I'm retired, I want to explore, to live, love, and live a long and blessed second half of my life. 

I,spent twenty five years seeing the best of, and the worst of society.  At the end of the day, their is far more good going on then bad.

Thank you, and have a great day.

Sirk

Dirk Williams

• Drang
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2017, 07:38:42 am »
Pellet, yes, I would.

DW

AZRedhawk44

• Radningar
  • StarLord
« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2017, 10:04:12 am »

Let's start simple.  Would you?

I need neither sky wizards nor costumed mercenaries to determine right from wrong.

I stand with Penn Jillette on this issue.

Dirk Williams

• Drang
« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2017, 10:18:38 am »
AZ maybe not, but society does, their has to be a " rationale order" that's where things get screwed up.  The grand social experiment has been a colossal failure.  Races don't seem to play well together.  Minorities are coddled, whites are the cash cow, especially the working class.

Reasonable men/woman do fine, it's the, not so rationale man/woman who need accountability.  It's like shoes, one size does not fit all. Trying to shoe horn all feet into one generic size, IS at least a major contributing factor to the difficulties experienced daily.

It's as simple as that, orrrr is it.

Dirk

Dirk Williams

• Drang
« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2017, 10:34:38 am »
AZ, I don't know who this fella is.  Appears to have enough self disipline to get by.  Again the majority get it, they do follow the structured rules.  I'm daily amazed at the numbers, willing to play by the rules.

Frankly I don't care if you play within the rules or not.  Again life's about choices.  Some see following the rules as submission, I see it as a self compromise.  I generally follow the rules, I don't get hassled.  Works for me. 

When you hunt rattlesnakes, do you cut their head or tail off first?

Have a great day.

Dirk

phaed

• Radningar
  • StarLord
« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2017, 12:55:18 pm »
...I happen to still believe that this nation needs some laws. Without them, our citizens would eventually shred each other, starting with those who are unable to protect themselves...

you don't realize it, but in your advocacy for the state, you are doing exactly that...shredding those who are unable to protect themselves.

the maximum ability for an individual to protect himself can only coexist with the minimum centralization of power anywhere (zero, anarchy).  that means no state.  that goes for the maximum ability for someone to defend your helpless person as well.  government hinders the ability of people to protect themselves.  as bill puts it, they subsidize the risk of being a bad actor.
[3.205x10^(-11)]%'er

DiabolusDementis

• Brilliantly Foolish
  • StarLord
  • Every survival kit should include a sense of humor
    • Good Mix
« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2017, 01:03:44 pm »

I need neither sky wizards nor costumed mercenaries to determine right from wrong.

I stand with Penn Jillette on this issue.
I stand with Penn on a LOT of issues. That guy is very intelligent.
NON VI VIRTUTE VICI
Measure twice, cut once.
perita manus mens exculta
"Paper money eventually returns to its intrinsic value --- zero." Voltaire (1694-1778)
"Cryptocurrency eventually returns to its intrinsic value--- zero." Me
"In times of universal deceit, speaking the truth is a revolutionary act." - George Orwell
"I believe that all government is evil, and that trying to improve it is largely a waste of time." - H. L. Mencken
"How is it, that the government can tax future generations today, but it is not considered taxation without representation?" - me

AZRedhawk44

• Radningar
  • StarLord
« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2017, 01:54:54 pm »
AZ, I don't know who this fella is.  Appears to have enough self disipline to get by.  Again the majority get it, they do follow the structured rules.  I'm daily amazed at the numbers, willing to play by the rules.

Frankly I don't care if you play within the rules or not.  Again life's about choices.  Some see following the rules as submission, I see it as a self compromise.  I generally follow the rules, I don't get hassled.  Works for me. 

When you hunt rattlesnakes, do you cut their head or tail off first?

Have a great day.

Dirk

I don't hunt rattlesnakes.  I've killed a few that have threatened me and mine.  I shoot them in the face.