Author Topic: Gender Warfare  (Read 387 times)

usarmyretiredsgm

• StarLord
Gender Warfare
« on: August 07, 2017, 10:09:09 pm »
http://gatesofvienna.net/2017/08/from-lady-zones-to-sharia-zones/#more-43616

The writer of the article completely misses the point and is denial.  Her belief that real men must act no matter who the woman assaulted is, whether known to the man or not is misplaced.  Real men will react violently in response to an assault on women in our circle of intimates.  I would take pause in reacting outside my circle.  Doing so invites the government and SJWs to attack me and mine after the fact and attempt to destroy me and all I own.  What will THAT do for the women in my circle?    Believing men owe women protection outside of our circle now is foolish at best.  Judging men against times past is a non-starter. Her argument for action could be applied to almost any situation and therefore makes no sense.  The government needs more because they wasted what they already stole,  Politicians should be trusted because they only lied previously.  The MSM should be trusted because, well you get it. The author, metrosexual self-hating men, and women in general own this monster they allowed to be created by their gender-hating sisters. Time for her to take the fight where it belongs, her gender-warrior men-hating sisters and their supporters wearing pussy hats in the streets.  I owe you nothing.

phaed

• StarLord
Re: Gender Warfare
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2017, 07:30:33 am »
growing up in the south, i think it used to be the case that i would blindly defend almost any woman, back when most women were also ladies.  it also used to be the case that i could never even imagine hitting a woman.  i never have, and probably never will, but seeing how many women act today, neither are anything i could say with certainty any longer.  today, few women know anything about, nor would ever care to learn about, being ladies.  they do know about acting like men, however...and that's a fucking tragedy.

i've pointed out to more than one that the concepts of chivalry they sometimes pretend to yearn for often only applied to ladies, and not all women.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2017, 07:33:03 am by phaed »
[3.205x10^(-11)]%'er

MamaLiberty

• Radningar
  • StarLord
  • Self owner - self responsible
    • The Price of Liberty
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2017, 03:05:52 am »
they do know about acting like men, however...and that's a fucking tragedy.

Do you really think any of them are acting like "men?" Really? Some may have a screwed up idea of what that might be, but I've never seen any of them get even close to acting like honest men. And just as many men trying to act like some screwed up image of a women. None of them have a clue what actual men and women are. They don't know who they are, or even truly what they want to be - except some screwed up idea of being in "control."

I went to the rodeo here last week. I saw hundreds of real men and real women. Lots of children who are growing into real people too. And one image came instantly to mind when I read your post... a young (probably 30) cowboy, chaps, spurs and all... changing a baby in the bed of his pickup truck. I know that couple well, and they are the real deal. His wife was in the grand entry, carrying the rodeo flag at that moment. She is one of the nicest ladies I know, homeschooling four of their children (baby will join them soon), and helping them with their horses. The oldest girl won the junior championship, the prize a new saddle. He works for the electric co-op here. Not a shred of gender confusion.

Not everyone is a confused, idiotic parasite, phaed. The gender bullshit is a symptom, not the disease.

I will not knowingly initiate force. I am a self owner.

The desire/compulsion to control the lives and property of others is the ROOT of all evil.

freerifleman

• The Village Armorer
  • Aesir
  • StarLord
  • |Ze'per|
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2017, 10:51:20 am »
[rant]Gender Warfare, SJW, LBGT-LMNOP, Collectivism, politics in general is all cancer of the soul. All of it is bullshit mind conditioning and social engineering by the #BEPIGS, which I define as the Bankster Elite Pedophile Illuminati Globalist Satanists... basically, the people who run the world as a global plantation.

I'll also go so far to to say they want as many groups to kill each other to reduce the population in the same way a corporation economizes and restructures, pushing people to the lowest common denominator like what is portrayed by the groups of people surviving in The Walking Dead... just like what we see happening in the EU to a degree, and certainly in Venezuela... they need fewer slaves as they economize the planet. Government is merely their middle-management meat puppets. [/rant]
"That government is best which governs not at all; and when men are prepared for it, that will be the kind of government which we will have."
Henry David Thoreau

"Far from failing in its intended task, our educational system is in fact succeeding magnificently, because its aim is to keep the American people thoughtless enough to go on supporting the system."
- Richard Mitchell, The Underground Grammarian

"The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it."
- H. L. Mencken

MamaLiberty

• Radningar
  • StarLord
    • The Price of Liberty
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2017, 11:37:49 am »
[they want as many groups to kill each other t

Well, those willing to do that: one less damned fool underfoot... including any of those who attack us.

The desire/compulsion to control the lives and property of others is the ROOT of all evil.

freerifleman

• The Village Armorer
  • Aesir
  • StarLord
  • |Ze'per|
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2017, 11:50:32 am »
I agree... it is a violation of the Non-Aggression Principle... my point is, people are being culled and don't even realize it.
"That government is best which governs not at all; and when men are prepared for it, that will be the kind of government which we will have."
Henry David Thoreau

"Far from failing in its intended task, our educational system is in fact succeeding magnificently, because its aim is to keep the American people thoughtless enough to go on supporting the system."
- Richard Mitchell, The Underground Grammarian

"The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it."
- H. L. Mencken

henschman

• StarLord
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2017, 12:50:54 pm »
I really can't be bothered to give a damn whether any of my behavior corresponds with societal notions of masculinity.  I only concern my Self with acting as a man in the universal sense -- i.e. as a rational being possessed with value-driven volitional consciousness (man qua man).  I will defend a woman from attack if it pleases me to do so.  If it doesn't, I won't.  I think in the vast majority of cases it would, but that's all dependent on the value calculus of the situation at hand. 

All the gender BS amuses me in that the people who are the most concerned with gender-related issues mostly define gender as an identity, completely divorced from biology.  If the actual identification of biological fact is removed from the definition, all that's left are societal stereotypes about how someone with a particular sex/gender should behave.  When a man says he identifies as a woman, what he's saying is, in effect, that he wishes to conform with and be treated according to societal stereotypes on the role and behavior of women... the kind of stereotypes that most of these people claim to oppose.
"Money is the barometer of a society's virtue. When you see that trading is done, not by consent, but by compulsion -- when you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing -- when you see that money is flowing to those who deal, not in goods, but in favors -- when you see that men get richer by graft and pull than by work, and your laws don't protect you against them, but protect them against you -- when you see corruption being rewarded and honesty becoming a self-sacrifice -- you may know that your society is doomed."
-- Ayn Rand

"Of liberty I would say that, in the whole plenitude of its extent, it is unobstructed action according to our will. But rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law,' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the right of an individual."
-- Thomas Jefferson to Isaac H. Tiffany, 1819

This motto may adorn their tombs,
(Let tyrants come and view)
"We rather seek these silent rooms
Than live as slaves to you"
-- Lemuel Haynes, 1775

MamaLiberty

• Radningar
  • StarLord
    • The Price of Liberty
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2017, 12:57:10 pm »
I agree... it is a violation of the Non-Aggression Principle... my point is, people are being culled and don't even realize it.

How do you get killed and not realize it? :)

phaed

• StarLord
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2017, 09:59:39 am »
I really can't be bothered to give a damn whether any of my behavior corresponds with societal notions of masculinity.  I only concern my Self with acting as a man in the universal sense -- i.e. as a rational being possessed with value-driven volitional consciousness (man qua man).  I will defend a woman from attack if it pleases me to do so.  If it doesn't, I won't.  I think in the vast majority of cases it would, but that's all dependent on the value calculus of the situation at hand. 

All the gender BS amuses me in that the people who are the most concerned with gender-related issues mostly define gender as an identity, completely divorced from biology.  If the actual identification of biological fact is removed from the definition, all that's left are societal stereotypes about how someone with a particular sex/gender should behave.  When a man says he identifies as a woman, what he's saying is, in effect, that he wishes to conform with and be treated according to societal stereotypes on the role and behavior of women... the kind of stereotypes that most of these people claim to oppose.

i don't get how people can divorce gender from biology, as it is what defines it.  men and women are different, both in physiology and behaviors.  i don't get why that's so hard for them to accept, and why they have to resort to government to force people not to discriminate.

that can be extrapolated to race, sexual preference, religious preference, etc. to see the much bigger issue.  certain people want to take the ability to discriminate from others away at the point of a gun.  i think it's just that egalitarianism lends itself to collectivism so naturally, and collectivism is what they want.  take away the concept of the individual and their very healthy practice of discrimination, and life becomes easier for the sociopath that wants to control others.
[3.205x10^(-11)]%'er

MamaLiberty

• Radningar
  • StarLord
    • The Price of Liberty
« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2017, 01:50:14 pm »
i don't get why that's so hard for them to accept, and why they have to resort to government to force people not to discriminate.

Because reality isn't what interests them. They want to control everything, the "reality" and the way everyone else looks at it. What they are finding, however, is that even government force isn't enough to control most of us. Those who want to control, and those who are controlled just get the most publicity. :)