Author Topic: Joke of the day  (Read 53477 times)

phaed

• StarLord
Re: Joke of the day
« Reply #315 on: May 06, 2018, 11:10:16 pm »

i'm laughing and sad for humanity at the same time
[3.205x10^(-11)]%'er

DiabolusDementis

• Brilliantly Foolish
  • StarLord
  • Every survival kit should include a sense of humor
    • Piss off......Jerk!
« Reply #316 on: May 07, 2018, 03:20:08 am »

i'm laughing and sad for humanity at the same time
Yep. The joke is modern culture. Sad.
NON VI VIRTUTE VICI
Measure twice, cut once.
perita manus mens exculta
"Paper money eventually returns to its intrinsic value --- zero." Voltaire (1694-1778)
"Cryptocurrency eventually returns to its intrinsic value--- zero." Me
"In times of universal deceit, speaking the truth is a revolutionary act." - George Orwell
"I believe that all government is evil, and that trying to improve it is largely a waste of time." - H. L. Mencken
"How is it, that the government can tax future generations today, but it is not considered taxation without representation?" - me

DiabolusDementis

• Brilliantly Foolish
  • StarLord
    • Piss off......Jerk!
« Reply #317 on: May 07, 2018, 03:21:53 am »
NON VI VIRTUTE VICI
Measure twice, cut once.
"Paper money eventually returns to its intrinsic value --- zero." Voltaire (1694-1778)
"In times of universal deceit, speaking the truth is a revolutionary act." - George Orwell
"I believe that all government is evil, and that trying to improve it is largely a waste of time." - H. L. Mencken
"How is it, that the government can tax future generations today, but it is not considered taxation without representation?" - me

DiabolusDementis

• Brilliantly Foolish
  • StarLord
    • Piss off......Jerk!
« Reply #318 on: May 07, 2018, 03:22:26 am »
NON VI VIRTUTE VICI
Measure twice, cut once.

DiabolusDementis

• Brilliantly Foolish
  • StarLord
    • Piss off......Jerk!
« Reply #319 on: May 08, 2018, 03:23:04 am »
NON VI VIRTUTE VICI
Measure twice, cut once.

DiabolusDementis

• Brilliantly Foolish
  • StarLord
    • Piss off......Jerk!
« Reply #320 on: May 13, 2018, 07:35:35 am »
NON VI VIRTUTE VICI
Measure twice, cut once.

DiabolusDementis

• Brilliantly Foolish
  • StarLord
    • Piss off......Jerk!
« Reply #321 on: May 17, 2018, 04:52:32 pm »
A nursery school teacher was delivering a station wagon full of kids home one day when a fire truck zoomed past. Sitting in the front seat of the fire truck was a Dalmatian dog. The children fell to discussing the dog’s duties.
“They use him to keep crowds back,” said one youngster.

“No,” said another, “he’s just for good luck.”

A third child brought the argument to a close. “They use the dogs,” she said firmly, “to find the fire hydrant.”
NON VI VIRTUTE VICI
Measure twice, cut once.

DiabolusDementis

• Brilliantly Foolish
  • StarLord
    • Piss off......Jerk!
« Reply #322 on: May 17, 2018, 04:53:37 pm »
NON VI VIRTUTE VICI
Measure twice, cut once.

DiabolusDementis

• Brilliantly Foolish
  • StarLord
    • Piss off......Jerk!
« Reply #323 on: May 18, 2018, 05:37:27 pm »
NON VI VIRTUTE VICI
Measure twice, cut once.

DiabolusDementis

• Brilliantly Foolish
  • StarLord
    • Piss off......Jerk!
« Reply #324 on: Today at 09:17:52 am »
A married couple was in a terrible accident where the woman’s face was severely burned. The doctor told the husband that they couldn’t graft any skin from her body because she was too skinny. So the husband offered to donate some of his own skin.
However, the only skin on his body that the doctor felt was suitable would have to come from his buttocks. The husband and wife agreed that they would tell no one about where the skin came from, and requested that the doctor also honor their secret. After all, this was a very delicate matter.

After the surgery was completed, everyone was astounded at the woman’s new beauty. She looked more beautiful than she ever had before! All her friends and relatives just went on and on about her youthful beauty!

One day, she was alone with her husband, and she was overcome with emotion at his sacrifice. She said, ‘Dear, I just want to thank you for everything you did for me. There is no way I could ever repay you.’

‘My darling,’ he replied, ‘I get all the thanks I need every time I see your mother kiss you on the cheek.
NON VI VIRTUTE VICI
Measure twice, cut once.

DiabolusDementis

• Brilliantly Foolish
  • StarLord
    • Piss off......Jerk!
« Reply #325 on: Today at 09:20:21 am »
“Well,” snarled the tough old sergeant to the bewildered private. “I suppose after you get discharged from the Army, you’ll just be waiting for me to die so you can come and spit on my grave.”
“Not me, Sarge!” the private replied. “Once I get out of the Army, I’m never going to stand in line again!”
NON VI VIRTUTE VICI
Measure twice, cut once.